Who is Air hostess?
Air hostesses are also known as flight attendants and cabin crew. Become an Air Hostess is like a dream come true for girls. Flying is everyone’s dream. There is a very good job for girls along with a good salary. We will look all details in this article for how to become Air Hostess.
It is not necessary that air hostesses can become only girls, boys also become. An air hostess should be good looking. By air hostess course, you can fly in the sky. And to do this course, it is not necessary to study difficult subjects like science. To do air hostess course, it is necessary to just pass in Arts, Commerce, or any stream.
An air hostess job has a lot of responsibilities on an airplane. Everyone thinks it easy to see air hostess jobs from a distance, but it is not so easy. Air hostesses should be responsive and have very good behavior skills as well. But air hostess salary is more beautiful.
Future Benefits of Air hostess
- Complimentary trip for you and your family (Opportunity to see new places by travel)
- Personal Development (Enthusiastic Personality)
- Free short Holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting salary: As air hostess salary is so good that keep always happy your mind.
- Luxurious Hotel-Domestic / International Accommodation
- The opportunity to meet new people around the world
- Exposure to different cultures (Experience different cultures)
- Exciting lifestyle and Glamorous
- Flight ticket discount
Air Hostess Course
There are three types of Air hostess course:-
- Degree course
Duration: one year to three years
How to become air hostess? for this, You have to do one of the three air hostess courses given above. Some companies also take Screen Test and Aptitude Test. They take this test because you get angry or not in the opposite situation.
Air Hostess Qualification
The candidate should interested in air hostess qualification. Also you can check, you have eligibility the following for the admission in air hostess program:-
Air Hostess Qualification first rule of criteria is you should looks beautiful. Other air hostess qualification given below:
- Candidate age: Within the age limit of 17 years to 26 years of the candidate.
- Education Required: Should be 12th pass with any Stream
- Language: English, Hindi, and other Foreign languages
- Eyesight: Normal vision of 6/6 in both eyes.
- Height: Minimum 5 feet and 2 inches with balanced weight (weight should be according to height).
- Complexion: Clear complexion (skin color).
- Looks: Beautiful
- Marital status: Unmarried (But not all airlines companies have this condition)
- Other conditions: Must be mentally and medically fit (Physical Fit), tattoo not allowed, contact lenses allow, and having Indian Passport (Passport Compulsory).
Note: *People who have passed 10th, companies give them also air hostesses jobs.
Where you get air hostess job
After completion of the Air Hostess Course, you can get air hostess job opportunities in these companies:
- Indian Airlines
- Virgin Atlantic
- Air France
- Go wind
- Gulf Air
- Thai Airways International
- Air Asia
- Sahara India
- Jet airways
- British Airways
- Air India
- Qantas Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Aeroflot Air
- Combined air
- Austrian Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific
- Mahindra & Mahindra
How long is your Career?
- Air hostesses have a career span of 8 to 10 years.
- After knowing the experience, an air hostess can be appointed as a senior flight attendant and then as a Head Flight Attendant. So there is a career in it too. Like those professions, there are many ways to move forward here. After becoming a senior air hostess in this, they become senior flight attendants.
Air Hostess Job
- In air hostess job you need to always normal and always smiles on the face.
- The work of an air hostess starts with greeting each passenger on the airplane.
- They are duty-bound to coordinate with security.
- It is also their job to make the journey of the passengers comfortable.
- Apart from this, they also have to handle some strange and difficult passengers.
- Air hostesses always have to maintain peace and patience in airplanes.
- The behavior of the air hostess should not be irritable. It should never be irrigated, whatever the situation should be, they are taught these. Only then you can become a good air hostess.
Skills for Air Hostess
- Must be Confident
- A Sense of responsibility
- Team working skill
- Pleasant and sociable (friendly) personality
- Good body language
- An attitude of positive
- Clear voice & speech
- The ability of quick to find a solution
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to work unusual hours
- Good appearance
- Presence of mind
- Proficiency in Hindi, English, and any other foreign languages (Proficiency will be an added advantage.)
To get high air hostess salary, you need to do some hard in above list. Let’s check air hostess salary.
Air Hostess SALARY
- The starting salary can be from 40000 to 80000 rupees per month.
- In this, the salary is given less on domestic flights, from 25000 to 60000, sometimes the salary is increased slightly more, but it is less than the other salary package.
- And in international air hostess salary is up to about 1 lakh. Some experienced air hostess or senior air hostess are also given a 2 lakh salary.
- It can be a package of 4 to 5 lakhs. As the experience increases, so does the salary along with the experience.
Top airlines dress for air hostess in the world.
Best Air Hostess in History
- Heinrich Kubis (Heinrich Kubis was the world’s first flight attendant.)
- Ellen Church (He was the first female flight attendant)
- Edith Lauterbach
- Momi Gul Durrani (Momi Gul Durrani was one of Pakistan International Airlines)
- Ruth Carol Taylor (He was the first African-American flight attendant)